from the station, exit in piazza Garibaldi, and continue straight along corso Garibaldi, piazza Cavour, straight on in corso Cavour; continue along corso Mazzini, pass piazza Gramsci, turn right in via Solaroli. Distance: around 900 metres (12 minutes on foot)
- Motorway A4 - exit Novara Est:
follow the signs for SS 11 (direction Novara), then for the city centre. Go along corso Milano, cross the flyover of Porta Milano; in Largo San Lorenzo, turn left into Baluardo Lamarmora, turn right into via Perrone. After around 200 metres, turn right into via Mossotti, then left into via Giulietti; cross piazza Gramsci and continue along via Dominioni. At the next stop, turn left in viale Turati and after approx. 30 metres left again in via Solaroli. Palazzo Bellini remains immediately on the right (no.17).
- Motorway A4 - exit Novara Ovest: follow the signs for city centre. Cross the flyover of S. Martino, continue straight for 50m and turn right in via Costa, Largo don Minzoni, via XX Settembre, Largo Costituente (stay on the right destra), piazza Martiri della Libertà, viale Turati, turn left in via Solaroli. Palazzo Bellini is immediately on the right (no.17)
The Decentralised Administrative Department is divided into Departmental Sectors of Administration.
The Administration Sector of the Department of Health Sciences is divided into the following Offices (the links take the reader to the School of Medicine section for more details):
- School of Medicine
- Teaching Office and Student Services
- Research and Third-party research
- IT systems
- Certified email: email@example.com
The Department’s reception desk is on the ground floor of via Solaroli, 17 in Novara: tel. 0321-660.654; opening hours: from Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm.
The reception desk of the teaching campus of via Lanino 1 in Novara is on the mezzanine floor of the building, tel. 0321-660.506; opening hours: from Monday to Friday 8am-6pm.
The reception desk of the teaching campus (Medicine section) of via Perrone 18 in Novara is on the first floor of the building: tel. 0321-375.380; opening hours: from Monday to Friday 8am-4pm